Thermometer_300 degrees Celsius with cover_WG-T12
Material: ABS plastic with #304 stainless steel probe.
Made in China
Whole L:27 cm/ W:3.8 cm/ Thick 1.8 cm
Screen L:3 cm/ W:2.5 cm/ Probe L:12.8 cm
Weight(including packaging): about 80 g
● Alarm and flashlight when it gets to the set temperature.
● Stainless steel probe.
● For measuring milk, water, dough...etc.
● Large screen
Temperature and power:
●Measuring range: -20°C~300°C
●Screen area operating temperature: -5°C~50°C
● Temperature measurement error value: ±1.5°C
●Battery: 3V lithium battery CR2032*1
● Press the "ON/OFF/ °C/ ℉" key to turn it on.
● Put the stainless steel probe into the object to be measured, and the measured temperature can be displayed on the thermometer screen.
● Description of the digital display on the screen: the real-time temperature of the upper ranking test, the lower row is the set bell reminder temperature.
● When the detected temperature reaches or exceeds the set temperature, it will ring and flash to remind.
● Press the "ON/OFF/ °C/ ℉", to change the measuring unit °C and ℉
● Hold the "ON/OFF/ °C/ ℉" for about 2~3 seconds to turn it off
● Press ◀ ▶ to set the temperature.
● If there is no operation within 30 minutes, it will automatically shut down.
● When the thermometer display is blurred, replace the battery.
● Do not drop the thermometer or use it in an environment that exceeds the operating ambient temperature.
●Avoid external aggressions such as falling to the ground or heavy pressure.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Please keep away from fire, do not bake, do not heat, do not enter the oven, and do not immerse the surface in liquid.
● The display part of the screen is only water-resistant, so it cannot be immersed in liquid measurement objects. Only the stainless steel probe can be used for measurement.
● When not in use, please keep it in a dry and cool place.