Onigiri rice mold_Heart_WE-403
Material: polypropylene(Heatproof: -20~120 degrees Celsius)
Made in Japan
Size: L:7.5 cm/ W:7 cm/ H:4.5 cm
Weight(include packaging): about 40 g
1. Moisten the mold.
2. Put the rice on the bottom layer first, add the filling, and add another layer of rice.
3. Place the lid on the press down.
4. Open the lid and turn the mold upside down, push the rice out of the mold.
● Please wash the mold before first use.
● Keep away from heat.
● The color of the food may stick to the mold.
● Please wash with a sponge.
● Rise the mold with water to prevent rice to stick on the mold.
●Keep clean and dry for storage, and keep out of reach of children.
● Dishwasher safe.